Saturday, September 11, 2010

music video

So, I haven't written in a really long time, and I mean, a really long time. Things have been going pretty much like clockwork, I finished shooting a star trek spoof before the summer was out, school started, I have an editing dadline in a week, and a top secret music video that I will be shooting in the spring of next year.
I'm planning on getting a new camera for this upcoming music video shoot (something that I desperately need), and if I budget right everything should go smoothly. If you live in the Houston area you can be in the video, it's for Jennifer Grassman's- The Haunting. (check her out: www.jennifergrassman.com, www.youtube.com/user/JenniferGrassman . She recently won a Houston Press Award for Best Keyboardist and opened for Grammy winner Jon Vesner. Anyway, it should be booking.
Other than film and school stuff I fave finally gotten a new phone, something that was much overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment