Friday, May 21, 2010

So, to begin, Lindsay and I have been working on cleaning up the apartment and building pieces to the set. I'm amazed at how much Lindsay has done actually, I built only two consoles (which will be mounted on the walls) and she built three and painted them. There is still plenty for me to do however, I have been storyboarding the script, which is a lot more work than it sounds like.
I'm aiming to start filming the actual production of my skit in early July and I'm glad to have a good cast on board.
I'm also going through the editing process with Jennifer Grassman's (www.jennifergrassman.com) music video Bedroom Door. I can't quite decide how I want it's overall appearance to look, I was going to go with an antique sort of look but I could also go with an unsaturated somber sort of blue look. Either way I go it all is about the music and Bedroom Door is a beautiful piece of music. Make sure you check out her music!

No comments:

Post a Comment